Monday, January 16, 2012

More Propeller Madness

Well, my old pal Eldon has really done it now...  So much for sleep it seems with new toys to play with...

I decided to implement FeldHell mode on my Propeller based QRSS/WSPR/Opera/CW beacon.  It was a bit fun figuring out the timing and the font, but here is a sample:

It is a simple 5x7 font and I draw each character from the lower left to the upper right resulting in the slight forward slant of the characters.  Right now I have only defined upper case characters and numerics in the font.

I will post the complete code after I have gotten some sleep...  :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so damn clever. It takes me days of head scratching just to get a simple RC filter for PWM to DC to work properly!

    I'm constantly in awe of what you Ham guys can come up with after a few hours of hacking. So impressive.