Friday, April 3, 2015

Status change...

For the last two years I have been developing avionics and safety-critical software and electronics at Dynon Avionics in Woodinville, WA.  I landed there after being laid off after 26 years at Microsoft.  However, Monday last I received a new reduction in force notice, so I am back to looking for the next adventure.  Meanwhile though, I hope to spend a little more time on the air and at the workbench than I have been able to do of late.  So, if you hear of opportunities for an embedded developer and electronics engineer, drop me a line.  Meanwhile I think I will take the KX3 out to the coast and see if I can work a little CW on 20 metres.

73's de Jeff - ko7m

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your blog. Sorry to hear about RIF. Good luck in hunting. 73, Elwood, WB0OEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elwood! Delighted that you enjoy the blog. Thanks for the kind words. 73's de jeff - ko7m

    ReplyDelete