Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sorry for neglect of blog for so long

Hi Folks,

It has been a while since I tended to my blog for a lot of reasons which I won't bore you with.  I have a backlog of comments that are pending approval for publishing which I will be working through in chronological order.  My apologies again for being tardy in tending to these comments as they are important to me.  Thank you for your patience as I get caught up on blog maintenance.

UPDATE: I have published all outstanding comments to posts.  I have attempted to reply to them but seem to be having some difficulty in doing so currently.  Google is kindly tossing my replies to comments in the bin after I submit them silently.  Thank you for your patience as I sort this out.

UPDATE: I have sorted out my problems replying to comments to posts.  It seems that google Chrome is for whatever reason failing to post the updates.  I have for the moment switched for Firefox and the problem does not repeat, so likely something in my Chrome settings.  This will work in the meantime.  Thanks again for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment